User Agreement - Terms and Conditions
- Direct Impact Consulting ("Direct Impact") provides various hosting services and other Internet services subject to the terms and conditions stated herein. USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES AN UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE THE USE OF THE SERVICE. Any violation of these terms may result in the suspension or termination of the services, or such other action permitted in accordance with the applicable company service agreement.
- Direct Impact reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Direct Impact agrees to notify the client at least 30 days prior to the effective date of change. Since Direct Impact cannot guarantee delivery of notification, it is the client’s responsibility to consult these terms and conditions regularly for any modifications. The client’s continued use of the service shall be deemed an acceptance of the updated terms and conditions. Conversely, the client may reject the updated terms and conditions by ceasing use of the service.
- It is the client's responsibility to provide and maintain accurate contact information.
- The client is responsible for all authorized and unauthorized actions of all parties using the account.
- ACCEPTABLE USE: the client must use appropriately, in accordance with the standards and laws governing the services, which includes exhibiting good netiquette. Example of violations would be: unlawful or abusive content or acts, sending SPAM or unsolicited bulk emails. Sending emails in accordance with the legislation on mass emailing ("anti-spam law") will be considered an appropriate use of the services.
- The client must comply with his local laws as well as the laws of Quebec, Canada and the United States of America.
- Any attempt to reduce the security, stability, or integrity of Direct Impact's systems, or those of any other organization, will result in immediate account termination and the notification of the relevant authorities.
- The customer is responsible for maintaining backups of their own data stored on Direct Impact’s servers.
- The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Under no circumstances shall Direct Impact be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to result from direct or indirect use of or inability to use the service, or the client's reliance on or use of information services or merchandise provided on or through the service.
- Direct Impact's failure to enforce any term or condition in this policy shall not be taken as a waiver of that term or condition.
- Direct Impact reserves the right to send email notices to the customer. Your personal information or email addresses will never be shared, given or sold to any other organization or third party.
- Direct Impact shall own all copyrights and intellectual property relative to the service. At no time should the use of the services be interpreted as a right other than a right of use.
- The client is bound by the present to make payments under Net/30 terms. A 1% interest rate will be charged on a monthly basis for any outstanding invoices (12% per year). Service may be cancelled or interrupted if payments invoices are overdue.
- This agreement is subject to the laws of Quebec and the parties designate the judicial district of Laval as choice of residence.
- The client consents to and authorizes Direct Impact Inc. to receive and consult information relating to its account, as well as, its credit history with any money-lender, credit bureau or any other service provider.
Last update: July, 18 2018